Why donate all year round ?
- To participate in the sustainability of the PAPJAZZ: the Port-au-Prince International Jazz Festival, the only annual music festival in Port-au-Prince
- To encourage further training activities carried out by the Haiti Jazz Foundation participating in the emergence of a new generation of talented musicians
- To stimulate the creation and exchange between musicians from Haiti and abroad
- In order for the PAPJAZZ to continue offering jazz music to its fans
- To participate in the enhancement, promotion and diffusion of Kreyol Jazz in Haiti and abroad
- To help out this a cultural activity that you are happy to come back to every year and watching it grow year after year.
- To support the Haiti Jazz Foundation, Haitian-based non-profit organization, which will provide you with a tax deductible receipt even if you are based in the United States, thanks to the Haiti Jazz Foundation Inc. a 501 (c) 3 non profit organization.